07 Dec UCLan APS Scholarship Discussion
UCLan APS Scholarship Discussion
Join us on the 8th December 2021 for our UCLan APS Scholarship Discussion. In this you will hear from funders and previous recipients of scholarships, study abroad opportunities and work placements available to students of UCLan.
These discussions include but are not limited to:
- Representatives of the Taipei Representative Office in the UK (TRO) to discuss Taiwan scholarships and opportunities
- Pagoda Projects discussing several funded opportunities they have for UCLan students and programmes in Taipei and Mainland China.
- Course Leader of MA North Korean Studies, Dr Sojin Lim, on current IKSU Scholarships.
- Lecturer in Japanese, Dr Mareike Hamann and Senior Lecturer in Japanese, Dr Robert Kasza on Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT) and the Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation Postgraduate Studentships.
The Discussion will be broken down by region followed by a hour staff and student discussion for additional questions:
- 2:00-2:30 – Taiwanese Scholarships and opportunities
- 2:30-3:00 – Japanese Scholarships and opportunities
- 3:00-3:30 – Korean Scholarships and opportunities
- 3:30-4:00 – Pagoda & Think Pacific and opportunities
- 4:00-5:00 – Student and Staff Discussion
Date: 8th December 2021
Time: 14:00 – 17:00 GMT
Location: BB008, Brook Building, University of Central Lancashire, PR12HE