17 Feb [Now Finished] UCLan Scholarship Discussion
UCLan Scholarship Discussion
Ever wanted to study abroad? Join our discussion to find out what opportunities are available to you to study in the Asia Pacific. The Talk will run from 2:30pm-4:30pm GMT.
Register your place on Eventbrite: https://scholarshipdiscussion.eventbrite.co.uk
Join us on the 17th February 2021 for our UCLan API Scholarship Discussion. In this you will hear from funders and previous recipients of scholarships, study abroad opportunities and work placements available to students of UCLan.
These discussions include but are not limited to:
- Assistant Director of the Education Division at the Taipei Representative Office (TRO), Canny Liao, on BA, MA, and PhD offers provided by the TRO.
- Secretary General of the European Association of Taiwan Studies, Ms Isabelle Cheng, on Post-graduate opportunities in Taiwan.
- Pagoda Projects on scholarships for a paid Work placement in Taipei, Online skill courses, and a funded summer internships.
- Course Leader of MA North Korean Studies, Dr Sojin Lim, on the IKSU MA North Korean Studies scholarship
- Lecturer in Japanese, Dr Mareike Hamann and Senior Lecturer in Japanese, Dr Robert Kasza on Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT) and the Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation Postgraduate Studentships.