10 Sep [Now Closed] IKSU Buddy Programme 2021 Sem 1 Applications
IKSU Buddy Programme 2021 Sem 1 Applications
As we have new incoming students at UCLan from Korea, we are looking to recruit buddies under the IKSU Buddy Programme for 2021/22 Semester 1.
IKSU Buddy Programme is voluntary based programme, and thus, there is no payment involved.
Note: Incoming students may wish to hold meetings online due to the current situation. Buddies must be able to accommodate online meeting requests.
Application Submission Guideline:
- Email your application form to Rowann Fitzpatrick at IKSUEnquiry@uclan.ac.uk
By 29 September (Wednesday), 5PM.
- With your email title as “[IKSU Buddy, 2021/22 Sem 1] Full Name”
– If you do not abide by this, your application form will not be considered.
- Application form: 1-page MS-Word file by containing (1) your student number and full name, (2) your course name (APS, TESOL or MOLA), (3) contact information (email, mobile), (4) the reason why you chose Korean pathway, and (5) the reason why you want to be a buddy to Korean exchange students.
- Enrolled in BA Korean language modules at UCLan
a. Students must be enrolled in their second or third year of KO2001 and KO3001/3002 for 2021/22 academic year.
- No prior experience with IKSU Buddy Programme.
- Begins from 1 October 2021.
- Ends when Korean exchange students leave for Korea.
- Result Announcement: 1. 30 September 2021 – only successful applicants will be contracted individually.
This is a ‘student-led’ process, and thus, we expect students to be accountable for their buddy roles.